FORGOTTEN ANGELS EQUINE RESCUE
- To rescue equines from slaughter.
- To ensure quality care and treatment of horses through intervention, education, and outreach.
- To provide transportation, holding facilities, humane and quality care for abused, abandoned and neglected horses and other animals.
- To promote public awareness for the dramatic prevalence of horse slaughter, animal abuse and neglect.
- To involve the community in events, activities and a continuing environment which teaches patience, kindness and creates a sense of moral and social well-being.
We are always trying to raise funds to rescue horses that are standing in kill pens. Urgent and immediate needs are always posted on our facebook page. To help with this lifesaving endeavor, we need funds for quarantine, medical funds, vaccines, farrier and dentistry. The easiest part of pulling these horses is paying their slaughter price to the kill broker. Once they get pulled off the lot it costs us on average about $700 in the first 30 days.
If you can help in any way, please send whatever you can to our paypal address email@example.com or Click the 'Donate' button above. Or send a check payable to Forgotten Angels Equine Rescue, 288 Hartford Rd., Medford, NJ 08055. Our phone number is 609-820-6377.
It is official! We saved two lives, Nellie is in foal and will deliver in 6 to 8 weeks so we will need all the help you can give us. Nellie is very thin and we need to build her up so her foal makes it. We have no idea what this poor horse has been through. Thank you Cindy Noll, Coast to Coast Draft Horse who stepped up for her first and everyone who shared this horse and helped to save her.
NJ Non Profit Organization Entity ID 400492577, EIN # 90-0863889 5/23/12